Kendra is a tutor, researcher, and teacher of teachers. She advocates for children and parents in and out of the school system. She teaches all ages all aspects of literacy, and specializes in Dyslexia and ADD.
What else does Kendra do?
- Coaches adult learners in school or work place settings in finding the best way to study, write emails or reports, and read more efficiently
- Teaches research-based methods, based on the building blocks of phonemic awareness and phonics interwoven with higher order thinking skills
- Implements a variety of materials, including Phonics Q, Lindamood-Bell, Wilson Reading, REWARDS, Great Source, Step-Up-To-Writing, and specific book series
- Demystifies the complexity of the reading & writing process
- Interprets test results and evaluates strengths and weaknesses
- Reduces academic overwhelm and overload for younger and older students