Make bubbles the easy way – at home!
As summer is in full swing, we’re spending a lot of time outdoors either at the park or in our back yard. So we’re trying to find activities to do while we’re out in the warm weather. We’re making homemade bubble solution to blow some big beautiful bubbles!
Supplies for homemade bubbles:
· 4 cups water
· 1 cup store-bought dish soap
· 1/4 cup corn syrup
· container – plastic tub, gallon jug
1. Pour and mix all of the ingredients into a bowl or jug. I suggest using a funnel to help with the pouring if you’re using a plastic jug container. Using a jug is great so you can shake it up really good, but you could whisk it all together in a bowl too. Let the solution settle a little, then pour it into a flat container, like a plastic tub. This way it’s easier to dip your items into the solution.
2. Now it’s time to blow big beautiful bubbles! We used all kinds of items to blow our bubbles, things from around the house:
· rubber bands
· metal rings
· cookie cutters
· bubble wands
· wiffle ball
· even the top end of a salt shaker
Have fun blowing bubbles this summer!