Seattle Families of Multiples Spring Consignment Sale
Shoreline Community College Pagoda Union Building (PUB)
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133
Seattle Families of Multiples is holding a gigantic sale that's open to the public. Over 60 families of twins and triplets are selling gently-used, season-appropriate children’s clothing and equipment. Clothing sizes range from preemie to pre-teen and also include maternity clothes. Also toys, books, bedding, strollers, activity toys, high chairs, potty chairs, safety items and more.
Shopping is open to the public at 9:00am. Seattle Families of Multiples members get to shop at 8 am so if you need to renew your membership or become a new member now's a great time to do so! http://seattlemultiples.org/join-sfom/
GUIDELINES AND TIPS FOR SHOPPERS
1. The sale is open to the public and there is no entry cost. You don’t need to be a member or a parent of multiples to attend.
2. Parking in the school lot is free for shoppers.
3. No cash. We accept in-state (WA state) checks, debit and credit cards. Photo ID must be presented for payments made by credit card or check. The name and address listed on the check and the ID must match. No exceptions will be made.
4. You may bring shopping bags or baskets to carry your items as you shop, but all purchased items must be bagged by our cashiers in SFOM-provided clear, plastic bags, and large items must be tagged as proof of purchase.
5. For your convenience, we provide a hold area to store large items while you shop. Items on hold will be tagged with your name. By placing items in hold area you are committing to purchase them. If you are not ready to check out within 30 minutes, you will need alert the hold area that you are still shopping.
6. Items missing tags or without prices listed cannot be sold.
7. Strollers, baby carriers and diaper bags are allowed, but must be tagged upon entry.
For more information about the sale please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about the club visit seattlemultiples.org.
Contact Name: Seattle Families of Multiples
Contact Email: email@example.com
Age recommendation: All ages Visit Website