Delivered to Your Inbox
Subscribe to our FREE Seattle’s Child newsletters to discover:
- detailed parent reviews of local destinations, so you know exactly what to expect before you go
- upcoming FREE family-friendly events
- class information for local enrichment opportunities
- local news and opinion related to making our community a place where all kids thrive
- a local pediatrician’s answers to parents’ pressing concerns
Delivered to Your Door
You’ll never have to hunt down the latest issue when you subscribe to get it delivered! Local parents are quick to get their hands on Seattle’s Child as soon as each new issue becomes available. We are your go-to resource for places to take a family trip or outing, find a kid-friendly meal, shop local, and more.
Here’s what Seattle area parents are saying about our magazine:
“I love the range of issues and ages your publication covers! I have kids 11-18 years old and have always relied on Seattle’s Child for good info.”
“The stories about local people or organizations doing meaningful work
“I love the calendar of events, parenting tips and educational resources.”
Seattle’s Child was the first local parenting magazine in the country when we published our first issue in April 1979. We cover the issues that are relevant to parents and others who care about the kids in our community.
If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact email@example.com.